It is thought that if Massachusetts’ casinos are to compete, free drinks are a necessity. The casino bill, if passed by the Massachusetts legislature, could change all of that. On Tuesday, October 11th, the Senate voted 25 to 13 to amend the pending casino bill. The amendment would essentially rid Massachusetts of the happy hour regulations for bars and restaurants, as well as casinos. The amendment must still be approved by the House and signed by the Governor into law. However, if you’re at home, online casinos remain a constant when it comes to maximizing your perks.
- The only downside is they will only let you get one drink at a time, so you can’t bring one back for anyone else.
- The reasons are sometimes moral, sometimes economic.
- Entertainment on the Strip appears to be getting more expensive with each passing day, but you can save money and still have a ton of fun with the following tricks.
- However, you must be actively playing, and the waitress will expect a tip.
Downtown or local casinos is all I’ll consider today and downtown is losing it’s way as well. People, you don’t need to put up with it, just avoid the bad business practices these mindless execs are forcing down your throats. There are many choices to gamble away your hard earned money, don’t patronize the losers. Drink monitoring ensures seats at video poker bars are available for people who want to play, as opposed to people who slip a $1 bill into the machine and immediately demand free liquor. Most casino bars can keep track of how much you spend, and the bartender will see a light turn on when you reach the minimum spend for a free drink. Even playing the very cheapest penny slots if you can catch the eye of a circulating cocktail waitress she will gladly take your order and deliver a drink to your machine free of charge.
What casino in Tunica has the loosest slots?
I’ve tried ordering a “shot and a beer” multiple times, and it’s a no go. The casinos in Las Vegas have a reputation for offering freebies or “comps” to certain visitors and hotel guests. One of the most prominent of these complimentary services is free drinks. Anywhere you’re gambling on the casino floor in Vegas , cocktail servers will come around and ask if you’d like something to drink. As previously stated, most states require that all servers have training at mandated intervals in responsible alcohol management.
- I’ve been to casinos that charge for each drink with no freebies because of preexisting state laws or roving bands of Puritans.
- As an owner of multiple bars in the last 17 years, Cathy brings her experience into her writings, to educate our tasty readers.
- Likewise, someone who suffers from alcoholism may seek comfort in casinos.
- While some properties are better than others when it comes to frequency, all casinos in Las Vegas still offer complimentary beverages to gamblers.