Casinos Austria International are global leaders in casino development and management, presently operating over 55 gaming and amusement establishments worldwide, including over 5000 gaming and slot machines and 450 table games. CAI are at the forefront of casino operation, offering a range of services across consultancy, investment services, and the planning, building and management of gaming establishments. Player protection and handling gambling responsibly has always been a central issue within the Casinos Austria/Österreichische Lotterien Group.
- Leo Wallner has not been a member of the Supervisory Board since the end of June 2011.
- SBC Summit CIS, International Convention Center, Parkovy, Kiev.
- With over 800 tables in 150+ casinos, EZ Baccarat is the number one brand in baccarat.
- Our team in Austria has introduced MENTOR, a software system that uses personal messages to notify players of unusual changes in their playing behaviour and informs them what they can do about it.
A recruitment process for the position was initiated after Glatz-Kremsner confirmed in March of this year that she would not extend her contract, citing ‘personal reasons’. Sazka Group cooperated with fellow majority shareholder ÖBAG on the appointment, following its acquisition of a 55 percent stake in Casinos Austria last year. He will join the board of the company on 14 March 2022, and will take up the position of general manager at the beginning of April. The company’s headquarters and all main corporate and business functions will remain in Vienna, according to the deal, which safeguards locations and jobs and ensures that SAZKA will not bring competing businesses to Austria.
Pennsylvania sets $5 04bn gambling revenue record in FY21
Betcris Poland has made a significant and strategic step recently as the bookmaker has finalized a sponsorship deal with Pogon Szczecin. The football club has a remarkable tradition and a recognizable brand across the country.
Since January 15, 2018, the Czech Sazka Group has been the largest shareholder in Casinos Austria AG with a total of 34 percent of the shares. At an extraordinary general meeting , the shareholders approved a purchase of the 22.7 percent that came from Leipnik-Lundenburger and Uniqa . Before that, the Sazka Group already held an eleven percent stake in CASAG. According to the Addendum research platform , the Sazka Group also signed preliminary contracts with Novomatic and the bank Schelhammer & Schattera for a takeover of around 61 percent of the shares. Wallner sold his shares to thatConsortium Epic by Peter Goldscheider. The Casinos Austria AG operates in Austria 12 casinos and has international investments in gambling establishments . The group companies of the stock corporation operate worldwide.
Sign up to find emails for Casinos Austria AG employees and top managment Signalhire validates emails & phone numbers
Now our visitors have an app at hand that opens new communication and service channels while also offering exciting functions that we can´t wait to expand further. MENTOR is based on the latest findings from research into gambling addiction. As an intelligent player protection program, MENTOR is able to identify long-term trends and derive suitable recommendations from them. “The entire search process was completely transparent, with professional experience and a deep understanding of the industry highlighted as key criteria,” he explained.
- The building was built in the neo-renaissance style instead of the old Theresienbad in the spa gardens.
- Professional experience and a deep understanding of the industry were key criteria for the new CASAG CEO role.
- CASINOS AUSTRIA – A UNIQUE EXPERIENCEWith its extraordinarily wide range of products, Casinos Austria has been one of the leading gaming operators of the world since 1968.
- His currently sole Vice Chairman is SAZKA Group CEO Robert Chvatal, who has chaired the Board since Walter Rothensteiner’s departure.
- Pogon Szczecin fans can be sure Betcris will bring many dedicated offers, beneficial welcome bonuses, and intense marketing communication all around the project within the digital and on-event area.