A constitutional amendment was passed in 1994 to address this but voters rejected it. Find the full list of Minnesota casino locations, websites, and other information below. For a detailed guide on how to get to a casino, use our Minnesota casinos map to find the nearest one.
- Progressive jackpots games are excluded from any promotion.
- Seven Minnesota tribes received permission to offer slots and video poker around the same time.
- Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules.
- Find the live dealer games you can play at US-friendly online casinos.
- The hotel also includes a 30,000 square foot event center and a nightclub/cabaret space.
- Headlining entertainment includes national and international performers taking the stage each month when live music and comedy shows are featured.
The hotel also includes a 30,000 square foot event center and a nightclub/cabaret space. In any case, Grand Casino Mille Lacs features thousands of slot machines and a small collection of blackjack tables. There’s also bingo, pull tabs, and on-site entertainment, including an arcade and concert venue.
The store also features cultural displays and information about the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community and other Minnesota tribes. Shuttle buses to the casino depart from Mall of America® Transit Center.
Canterbury Park is the poker capital of Minnesota with a spacious 31 table poker room. You RVer’s should note the 95 space RV park on the resort grounds. The event center seats up to 3,000 and there is also a new outdoor amphitheater by the river that hosts big name acts. An $86 million dollar resort remodel and expansion has added 308 new rooms in two seven-story plus towers. This brings Treasure Island’s hotel room count to 788 – making it the second biggest hotel in Minnesota. You only have to be 18 years or older to gamble here.
VISIT BOTH GRAND CASINO LOCATIONS!
Running Aces is another live horse racing track and casino, located just 30 minutes north of Minneapolis. In many ways, Little Six offers an opposite experience to its big brother.
- All sports betting, aside from betting on horse racing and dog racing, is not permitted in Minnesota.
- Take a look through the list and decide for yourself which casino in MN is perfect for you.
- The focus at this casino is slots, with over 2,000 different machines.
- While a small percentage of the proceeds go to charity, it was expected to raise $35 million for the stadium.
- There’s also a modest 6 table poker room and a spacious, 550 seat bingo parlor.
In addition to the hottest games around, Hinckley is home to the Grand Harmony Spa and the Grand National Golf Course. Welcome to Seven Clans Casinos, the hottest gaming destination of the north! Whether you like playing slots, blackjack or poker, our casino is the place to be. Discover non-stop gaming action and first-rate customer service.
Progressive Slot Totals
Blackjack and electronic table games are allowed at Native American casinos on reservation land. Card club licenses were created to permit Canterbury Park to reopen its shuttered track and fund it with revenue from poker and card games banked by the house.
- To be eligible to claim the New Player Welcome Bonuses, players must deposit a minimum of $/€10 in one instance, for each bonus.
- The only form of gambling permitted in bars that do not hold a gaming license is electronic pull-tabs.
- The minimum gambling age in Minnesota is 18 years.
- Here, you’ll find thousands of slot machines, a small collection of blackjack and poker tables, and bingo.