Table Of Content
Licensed and Regulations – This is perhaps the most important consideration. Always make sure a site is licensed by a reputable jurisdiction. Customer Support – This is a major consideration and the site you choose should have 24-hour support available by phone, email, and live chat. The regulating boards that issue licenses for gaming companies to operate are in charge of enforcing integrity controls. The most reliable bodies are the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, Alderney, Curacao, Swedish, etc.
- In other words, we try and cover everything from A to Z.
- Re-Deposit Bonuses – these bonuses are offered on additional deposits that you make at an online casino.
- Playtech, a well-known casino provider power its software.
- As one of the most respected gambling jurisdictions, casinos licensed by the Alderney Gaming Control Commission are safe and secure.
- Most casinos accept Paysafecard as a prepaid card.
The current welcome bonus advertises as a Eur 300 + 150 free spins. PartyCasino is regulated and licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and by the UKGC (License no. 39011). Moreover, there are different laws that apply to different countries within the EU. Refer friend bonuses and even special loyalty programs.
Mobile Casino Games: Play Live Dealer Roulette
Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Welcome Offer is 100% match up to £300 + 25 bonus spins on your 1st deposit.
Not all casino games may be available in the mobile app. In 2011, LeoVegas launched its services aiming to serve mobile players only. However, today it is among the best mobile and desktop online casinos. It features a comprehensive library of games, fast pay-out rates, and big bonus rewards. There has been a massive increase in licensed and regulated online casinos in Europe.