Then use the hand icon to drag the map in whichever direction you desire. You can easily see all casino locations by using our Colorado casinos map. To zoom in, just click the + sign in the lower right corner of the map, or to zoom out, just click the – sign in the same area.
Colorado’s largest casino / gaming facility is located in Colorado Springs. Ameristar Casino Resort is the largest of all the casinos in Colorado, and it is also the most luxurious. There are 1513 gaming machines and 25 table games available here.
The gaming floor is well populated with a grand variety of games. This includes more than 900 slots and video poker games, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette. The poker room is open on the weekends, so card lovers can feel free to take part in tournaments and cash games from Thursday to Sunday. Known as Colorado’s premier gambling destination, you’ll find the same sorts of slots, card, and table games here that you’d find in Vegas. In addition to gambling, Black Hawk and Central City are filled with hotels, bars, and restaurants. The Ameristar Casino and Hotel is tallest building between Denver and Salt Lake City and offers entertainment and spa services in addition to gambling.
Note that the content on this site should not be considered betting advice. This website is free for you to use but we may receive commission from the companies we feature on this site. A day trip does not go unrewarded to Bally Casinos in Denver Colorado.
Map of Casinos and Gambling in Colorado
If you’re in search of casino gambling near Denver, don’t miss Black Hawk, Central City or Cripple Creek. Colorado’s law to allow gambling, passed in 1991, was an attempt to keep these former mining towns from becoming ghost towns.
- Century is the gaming, event, and dining hub at the center of the vibrant mountain community of Central City, Colorado.
- The casino is seeking an operations contractor which must be approved by the National Indian Gaming Commission.
- All the casinos Colorado Advantage visited offered free drinks to players.
- Located on the main drag in Cripple Creek, this casino is probably the most unique in Colorado.
- Here, you can claim anywhere up to $500,000 in winnings.
- The casino is beautiful and the rooms are surprisingly good.
Most have video poker, electronic table games and deal live table games. Sports betting kiosks area available through Black Hawk. Some casinos offer a betting counter and seating area to watch the games. This site offers information on casino action and sports betting in the state. Our casino reviews cover the video-poker games we found at each casino, the table games being dealt, blackjack rules, players/loyalty club information, live poker, and sports betting. Drive a few hours south from Clear Creek County’s casinos and you’ll find Cripple Creek, another historic gold mining town near Colorado Springs with a similar history.
More Ways to Earn & Play
The population in Black Hawk, CO, as of 2018, is 127 people. This means there is a casino for one person to every six people. One lucky woman in CO won the biggest casino jackpot in state history right after winning the $1,000,000 Powerball! To move the map of casinos in Colorado, click and hold down either of your mouse buttons.
- Certainly, Black Hawk is hardly a loud town, but there is more activity than in Central City.
- While casinos appear to be one after another, it can be a minute walk in the heat to get from one to another.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and in good standing to be eligible for the Penn National Gaming Loyalty program.
- The goal is to make it more of a destination where guests stay for a few days instead of a few hours.
- Colorado casinos in Blackhawk and Cripple Creek reopened Monday after months of shutdown due to COVID-19.
Sitting at just over 8,500′ feet , Black Hawk is an old mining town founded in the 1850’s. The town itself is quite small — only about 150 people call it home as residents — but like many towns in Colorado, tourism is big business. Professional and college sports are available at Colorado retail and online sportsbooks.